Half Solitary Americans Want someone

Per a poll from the men and women news Network of adult dating sites, they available on typical 52 per cent of singles select no benefit to becoming unmarried and rather have somebody. This actually leaves 48 percent of singles locating some advantage to having a “nonetheless searching” relationship standing. In contrast, 33 per cent men and women polled mentioned that being able to do what you need to complete could be the primary advantage of getting solitary, while 7 percent stated residing alone. 4 per cent of singles mentioned they prefer being unmarried simply because they can date, and also the exact same percentage said they prefer it because they can choose how-to invest their funds.

This poll ran on 13 men and women news’s online dating sites inside month of August and also the basic part of September. 27,000 people participated when you look at the poll.

For more information about folks Media’s most widely used adult dating sites, browse our post on BlackPeopleMeet.com and our report about SeniorPeopleMett.com.